Senior iOS Engineer
Status: Full time, Salary
Location: Boston, MA
At CrowdComfort, we improve building operations while improving customer satisfaction. We achieve this by unlocking the human sensor network through a number of easy to use mobile apps and reporting platforms. We are looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to lead development of CrowdComfort’s iOS apps.
CrowdComfort offers flexible schedule, Medical and Dental plans, and stock options. Moreover, you will be working in the white-hot Innovation District by the Fort Point Channel in Boston. If you are not afraid to dive head first into new technologies and technical concepts, please apply!
- Design and build new features for CrowdComfort’s iOS applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s. Analytics, IoT, Geo-location, etc.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximizedevelopment efficiency.
- Participates in developer preview editions on iOS platforms
- 5+ years experience with Swift/Objective-C
- 2+ years of iOS app development using Swift
- Experience with MVC, MVVM
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development
- Experience working with Git in a CI/CD environment
- Experience publishing at least one iOS app to App Store
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, andemerging technologies
- IoT experience is a big plus
- Previous experience delivering an iOS SDK is a plus
We offer generous, partially paid HMO health insurance benefits. You’ll have access to a national network of doctors that provides comprehensive coverage when you need it most.
Our salary packages include participation in the company stock plan, allowing you to share in the company’s success.
We offer flexible hours and generous vacation time to all of our employees.
All employees are offered flexible, remote working arrangements.
Be part of a smart, fun and hardworking team who wants their work to matter. Each employee’s voice matters.
If interested, please submit your resumé and cover letter below.